- When: Friday, September 13, 2013, at 6:30pm.
- Where: My Too Cool Stamping Studio, Fort Wayne, IN
- What: We'll create three "wow" cards using fun, more advanced techniques. Envelopes included.
- Cost: $15 or FREE with a minimum order placed at the event.*
- Who: This class is designed for stampers who want
to go beyond the basics, but even new stampers are welcome! We'll get
you up to speed!
*Minimum order is $25. Stamp Club orders qualify. Other club, class, and workshop orders do not qualify.
September Class Projects
- Hello Lovely Washi Tape Shaker Card
- Festive Flurry Label Thinlit Card
- Envelope Punch File Folder Card
September New Stamper Bonus—Attend my Wow Techniques Class for the first time and receive supplies to make today's Festive Flurry Die-Cut card (featured below) for FREE! If you've attended before, bring a friend who's new to my class and you'll both receive the extra card!
Contact me by September 12 at 5pm to RSVP for the "Wow" Class!
* * * * *
Can't Make My Wow Class? Order A Class-To-Go Kit!
I include all the pre-cut, pre-punched, and
pre-die-cut card supplies, plus embellishments and envelopes, for all three cards. The
Kits do not include adhesives, piercing or pre-stamping (per Stampin' Up! policy).
Class-To-Go Card Kit Price:
- FREE with a $50 order placed at my Online Store from now thru 10pm EDT on Friday, September 13, 2013. You must use the following Hostess Code: QQAW2P4G
- $15 plus $5.60 for shipping (or pick it up at my Too Cool Stamping Studio in Fort Wayne, IN). Contact me for payment details.
New Stamper FREE Gift—If this is your first time ordering a Class-To-Go Kit from me, or if
you register along with a new stamper, you'll receive a pre-made Festive
Flurry Die-Cut Background card as a gift!
Order Online now to qualify for your FREE Wow Class-To-Go Kit!
* * * * *
NEW Stamp Club Beginning In October—Members
attend all my Wow Techniques Classes for FREE, and receive the class
kit if they cannot attend. Plus, they receive Hostess Benefits during
one month. See Stamp Club details. Contact me today to reserve your Stamp Club spot!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I'm getting together with some of my Too Cool Demo Team members tonight for a shoebox swap—I can't wait! Today's featured project is the card that I'm bringing for my swap. It's also the New Stamper Bonus Card that I'm giving to anyone who takes my Wow Techniques class for the first time in September (or brings a friend who is new). See above for details.
The Festive Flurry stamps and framelits are quite addictive once you start playing with them! So many fun ways to stack those snowflake layers!
Oh, and if you're interested in buying the Festive Flurry Bundle, you may want to check out my October Countdown To Christmas Class, just sayin'!
Inspired by Maggie Patterson at I Love Papercrafts.
My card base is Bermuda Bay, and I layered on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Island Indigo on top of that. After embossing my 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White card stock with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, I added a 3-3/4" x 2" strip of the gorgeous Winter Frost DSP with silver foil accents.
Then, I used the second largest Festive Flurry Framelit snowflake to die-cut that piece so that the Indigo background would show through.
I built up the snowflake with a Pool Party layer and a smaller Island Indigo stamped layer, both popped with Dimensionals. The center is topped with a Frosted Finishes Embellishment.
OK—Can I just say that that rhinestone-adorned, Frosted Finishes accent is simply FABULOUS in person! It's is high quality and SO, SO pretty! It's like adding a beautiful charm to your projects! It's perfect for those very special holiday projects!
Look at those foil accents shine in this photo! The paper is another awesome product that is a must-see in real-life in order to appreciate it's beauty.
To finish the card, I wrapped some Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon around the die-cut layer. Then I stamped a Greetings of the Season sentiment in Island Indigo and die-cut it using the Apothecary Accents Framelits. I cut off one side so it was flush with the card edge.
On my second card, I slid the snowflake to the bottom and stamped the layers in Bermuda Bay and Pool Party.
The Tags 4 You sentiment at the top is stamped in Island Indigo and punched with the Bracket Punch. I punched another Silver Foil Bracket shape, cut it in half and used the halves to frame the image.
Hey, don't throw out your die-cut from the card front. Use it to spruce up the inside of your card!
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Festive Flurry (wood) OR Festive Flurry Bundle (wood), Greetings of the Season (wood) card #1, Tags 4 You (wood) OR Label Bracket Bundle (wood) card #2
- Ink—Island Indigo, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay (card #2) Classic Ink
- Paper—Winter Frost Specialty DSP; Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Frosted Finishes Embellishments
- Tools—Festive Flurry Framelits OR Festive Flurry Bundle (wood), Apothecary Accents Framelits (card #1), Perfect Polka Dot Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Bracket Punch OR Label Bracket Bundle (wood) card #2, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!