Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec Stamper Sampler Class—Birthday Card Organizer. December 15.
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Four Feathers. January 8.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
SAVE, SAVE, SAVE! It's Year-End Closeout Time!
WOW oh WOW! You seriously need to go and check out the Clearance Rack right now! Stampin' Up! has just added SO MANY items! Save on dozens of retired items, including past Christmas items, plus there are even some items from the current Holiday Catalog! Save up to 80% off! HURRY—it's while supplies last only!
Check Out The Deals At My Online Store!
FREE Gift Bow Tags Kit With Purchase! Place a $15 minimum order at my Online Store using the Hostess Code 4UZFPYAD and receive a FREE Gift Bow Tags Kit to create two cool tags made with the Gift Bow Die! All the pre-cut parts are included in the kit, just add adhesive! See all the project details below! Offer ends December 10, 2014. Cannot combine with other purchases to qualify for class, club or other incentives. While supplies last. Please make sure to check the box to allow your demonstrator to contact you, so I know where to send your free kit!
Order Now To Get Your FREE Gift!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I want to start out by giving a big shout-out to the women's Bible study group at The Chapel! I had so much fun meeting and stamping with them yesterday! We had a great group of mostly new stampers and we had a fabulous time getting creative! I can't wait to stamp with them again—lots of fun!
Do you have a group that would like to try stamping?! If you're in or around the Fort Wayne, IN, area, I'd love to bring my Too Cool classes to you! I have several styles of classes available for both beginner and advanced stampers. Contact me for details! I'm scheduling now for late January thru March.
* * * * *
Today, I'm featuring Two Cool tags that I created with the Gift Bow Die! You can earn a FREE kit to make both of these tags when you place a minimum $15 order at my Online Store using the Hostess Code 4UZFPYAD before December 10, 2014.
Inspired by Dawn Olchefske at DO Stamping.
Angel Gift Bow Tag—The first tag uses the bow as wings on this pretty angel! Isn't she precious? She would look so darling hanging from a gift or even hanging from a Christmas tree as an ornament!
- I started by cutting a ring halo from Silver Foil. First punch a hole with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch. Then punch over the top of the hole with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch, a little off-center, to create the halo shape.
- Punch two 1-1/4" Circles from Blushing Bride for the head shapes.
- Adhere the halo to one of the head circles with a couple of Glue Dots at the base of the head.
- Add a loop of White Baker's Twine up the center of the head with more Glue Dots.
- Adhere the other head circle over the top for a clean finish.
- Die-cut 2 of the small bow tails from the Gift Bow Die. Overlap them slightly and adhere them together with a couple of Glue Dots.
- Add a Dimensional to the top to the tails, as shown.
- Add the head to the Dimensional.
- Die-cut 2 of the smaller bow shapes. Curve the pieces first with your Bone Folder, then adhere the ends together with a Glue Dot.
- Adhere the two bow sides together with more Glue Dots.
- Attach the bow to the angel front with a Dimensional.
- Finish the center of the bow with a 7/8" Scallop Circle of Silver Foil. TIP: To be efficient, you could punch this out first, then make your circle punches for the halo shape.
- Add an All Is Calm 1/2" Circle punched shape to the center.
- Top with a Rhinestone Jewel.
- For the hands, punch a Word Window Punch shape from Blushing Bride card stock. Cut in half and adhere inside the bow with Glue Dots. Keep them close to the center and angle them inward for a more natural, relaxed look.
Tag Base—I mounted the angel on a Lost Lagoon Party Pennants shape to make it into a tag.
CASEd from LeeAnn Greff at Flowerbug's Inkspot.
Santa Gift Bow Tag—Here's another super-cute tag idea with the Gift Bow Die! It's assembled pretty much the same as the Angel Gift Bow Tag, so I'll just give you the measurements for the parts.
- The hat is a 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of Cherry Cobbler that I cut into a triangle shape. I used a Bone Folder to bend his hat forward.
- The Whisper White hat brim is 4-1/4" long and 1/2" wide. I fit each end into the Word Window Punch to round the corners.
- The face is a 3" x 1" piece of Blushing Bride.
- The nose is Blushing Bride punched with the 3/4" Circle Punch, popped up with Dimensionals.
- The eyes are Basic Black Itty Bitty Punch Pack Circle (retired) punches, highlighted with a White Gel Pen.
- The ball on the hat is Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper punched with a 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch.
- The bow beard is embossed with the Decorative Dots Texture Impressions Folder.
I mounted the Santa on an Old Olive scallop oval die-cut with the largest die in the Ovals Collection Framelits. Just punch a hole in the top and add ribbon of your choice…maybe Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine!
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
You can earn a FREE kit to make both of these tags when you place a minimum $15 order at my Online Store using the Hostess Code 4UZFPYAD before December 10, 2014.
Thank you so much for stopping by Too Cool Stamping today!
Birthday Card Organizer Class
Monday, December 15, 6:30pm
Create a handy Birthday Card Organizer featuring a perpetual birthday calendar! Each page represents one month and includes a calendar to mark important birthdays, anniversaries and special dates, plus it has a pocket to hold cards for those occasions! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Birthday Card Organizer Class!
Register by December 14 at 5pm.