Hi Stamping Friends!
One of my favorite things about swaps is that I often discover stamps and tools that I didn't know that I "needed" to have! LOL! It's especially true for shoebox swaps, where the participants design a card than bring on the supplies so others in the swap can make it! It's one thing to see an already-made swap sample, but when you actually get your hands on a new product and try it out…that's when the magic happens—Gotta Have It!
Such is the case with the Fruit Basket Bundle! I had the opportunity to use the stamps & punch at our recent Too Cool Team shoebox swap and now I'm so in love with those tiny punched fruits! Today, I'm sharing the card that Kathe Madsen brought to the swap, as well as another fun Fruit Basket card with a printable Project Sheet.
Check out the video below to see the Fruit Basket Bundle in action!
You're The Sweetest Strawberry Basket Card
Print Out & Save The Supply List & Instructions
Fruit Basket Pineapple Sweetest Card
Along with the strawberry shape, there are also punches for the pineapple and watermelon/citrus shapes! Plus, this project features the coordinating Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper 6×6" Pack and the matching Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon…which is my favorite ribbon from the Occasions Catalog!
- Adhere 4" x 5-1/4" Daffodil Delight cardstock to the Garden Green card base.
- Adhere 3-3/4" x 5" Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Punch 2" x 4" Peekaboo Peach dotted patterned Tutti-Frutti DSP with Banner Triple punch to make tag. Use citrus-shaped punch to punch hole at top. Thread 6" of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon through hole and tie together with Baker’s Twine. Attach banner to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die-cut Stitched Shapes circle from Whisper White scrap. Stamp sentiment with Soft Suede ink spot.
- On scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp 2 Fruit Basket pineapple bodies with Daffodil Delight ink and 1 with Soft Suede ink. Stamp pineapple tops with Lemon Lime Twist. Punch each with pineapple Itty Bitty Fruit punch. Attach pineapples to circle with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere circle to tag on card front with SNAIL.
Earn FREE Sale-a-Bration Items With Your Order! Select a Level 1 Sale-a-Bration item with a $50 order and a Level 2 Sale-a-Bration item with your $100 order thru March 31, 2018. See the original Sale-a-Bration flyer or the 2nd Release Sale-a-Bration Flyer PDF for details.
Register Now For The March 29 "Last Thursdays" Class—Create 4 cards using Too Cool techniques, plus envelopes. This month, we'll be featuring items from the Sale-a-Bration promotions and Occasions Catalog! This class is perfect for any level stamper, but it's designed for new stampers to get a feel for the basics and try out some simple, but cool, techniques! Class is Thursday, March 1, 6:30pm, at my Too Cool Stamping Studio in Fort Wayne, IN. Cost is $15 or the class is FREE when you place a minimum order at the event.